A ALEGRIA INVADIU MINHA ALMA

A ALEGRIA INVADIU MINHA ALMA
Big Meu Lindo.

domingo, 17 de maio de 2015

SAD DAY

I'm sad today, but....
I'm positive... because I've lived enough negative. I'm loving... because I've been un-loved. I'm focused on God... because when I didn't know Him I was a mess. I'm who I am in the present... because my past helped to build it. I'm many things today that I wasn't yesterday and I'll be many things tomorrow that I wasn't today. Point is...because of our circumstances were able to grow. Because of our pain we're able to help heal. Because of our bad, we can help someone's life be good. Because of our weaknesses we experience God's strength. Because of the closed doors we can appreciate the opened ones. Everything we go through is to get us to the next. Take your blinders off and see the blessings in your struggle...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário